Ribbons of AIT
AIT utilizes ribbons worn in a sash fashion to visually announce something about the player or story teller.
- Blue: this person is a story teller in story teller mode (not playing a NPC)
- Red: there is something odd/off about this person. Please ask the player “what is red about them“.
- White: this person is astral and can not be seen unless you have the appropriate power.
- Red & White: both being worn together: this person is an astral that has manifested. Think Casper the friendly ghost.
- Yellow: This person is using a hiding power.
- Green:Appearance change or change to appearance using Fleshcraft
- Purple: this person has majesty active. you must treat them with respect.
- Orange: A player who is Out of play. May also be a Narrator in “Narrator mode” Or AST in “ AST mode
- Black: This person is on a path other than the path of humanity.
- (bright) Pink: This person is playing an NPC.