- Downtime Questions
- 1. How many absentee downtimes may I receive a year?More
Answer: 2, and you must pay the game fee for each.
- 2. How many extended DT's may I have for the year?More
6 is the max number per year.
- 3. When are extended DT's due?More
One week after the normal DT submission date.
- 4. How to I request an extended DT?
- 5. How do I submit a Downtime?
- 6. What can I do on an absentee Down time?More
You may feed and patrol, and investigate.
You may spend and use your backgrounds.
However, you may not do anything that interacts with other players. In example, you may not investigate Bob's hunting area if you are not Bob. You may also not teach Bob Potance.
- 7. Do I need to spend a DT action to learn an in-Clan discipline?More
Per pg 111 of the BNS Rules, YES
You must spend 1 (DT) Downtime action to learn an in-clan discipline.
- 8. What kinds of things can I do with my DT actions?More
Pg. 307 of the Rules goes more into details.
However a general idea is:
Crafting, Feeding, Investigation, Patrolling, and Beyond your Means